The service-profile defines the features that are enabled for the associated devices and the rate of messages that the associated devices can send over the network.
Fields / options
The following fields are described by the LoRaWAN® Backend Interfaces specification. Fields marked with an X are implemented by ChirpStack Network Server.
- ULRate Token bucket filling rate, including ACKs (packet/h)
- ULBucketSize Token bucket burst size
- ULRatePolicy Drop or mark when exceeding ULRate
- DLRate Token bucket filling rate, including ACKs (packet/h)
- DLBucketSize Token bucket burst size
- DLRatePolicy Drop or mark when exceeding DLRate
- AddGWMetadata GW metadata (RSSI, SNR, GW geoloc., etc.) are added to the packet sent to AS
- DevStatusReqFreq Frequency to initiate an End-Device status request (request/day)
- ReportDevStatusBattery Report End-Device battery level to AS
- ReportDevStatusmargin Report End-Device margin to AS
- DRMin Minimum allowed data rate. Used for ADR.
- DRmax Maximum allowed data rate. Used for ADR.
- ChannelMask Channel mask. sNS does not have to obey (i.e., informative).
- PRAllowed Passive Roaming allowed
- HRAllowed Handover Roaming allowed
- RAAllowed Roaming Activation allowed
- NwkGeoLoc Enable network geolocation service
- TargetPER Target Packet Error Rate
- MinGWDiversity Minimum number of receiving GWs (informative)